Register your Road Test, Online and In-car Driving Training here.
How to Book AppointmentWhether you are using your own car or our vehicles; road skills tests are administered on recommended roads and locations. On the day of your scheduled road test, you must:
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before the appointment;
- Bring your valid learner permit (if available);
- If you are using your own vehicle; ensure that the vehicle fulfills the safety requirements;
- That it has valid registration, proof of ownership and insurance cover;
- And, remember to wear your seat belt.
Vehicles Used for Road Test Must:
- Have a hand emergency brake located between the seats and any other extra breaking and steering control systems;
- Have a current registration or inspection sticker and display a front and rear license tag;
- Have properly functioning brake lights, turn signals, horn, and driver’s side mirrors;
- Have a clean windshield providing an unobstructed field of vision; and have a rear view mirror.